Fun to sail & towable with family SUV.
Racing hard with the crew or just enjoying a casual afternoon sail with friends, you'll always be in complete control in the J/22.
- Seven foot cockpit with inboard seats.
- Interior with two seats below for protection in inclimate weather
- 1,600 new J/22 friends worldwide.
- Active class association with complete regional, national and international schedules and championship regattas.
- Flared bow sections to lift bow over waves
- Durable cored E-glass construction.
- Balanced fractional rig
- Solid lead keel
- Easily removeable transom-hung rudder
- Low maintenance, easy to rig.
- Wire rigging
- High-quality Harken blocks and winches to facilitate sail trim and adjustment.
- Deck stepped mast that makes it easier to raise the mast on the trailer or in the water.
- Towing the 1,800 lb J/22 with a six-cylinder sedan or SUV is child's play. The family ride can easily take her to the next regatta.
- 30 minutes from trailering to sailing.
- Main cabin with two comfortable seats port and starboard.
- Forepeak platform for casual rest or simple overnight accommodations.